The essence of real wood in rooms that require a durable or cost-effective solution.
Why Composite Shutters?
Engineered to Perform
- Engineered to withstand high humidity, composite shutters are ideal for kitchens, laundry rooms, bathrooms and other high-humidity rooms.
- Rigid, composite construction resists flexing from season to season
- Designed for durability, composite shutters are ideal for high-traffic areas
- Colour palette overlaps with Composite Blinds for whole-home coordination
Shapes & Options
- Arch and Angle top windows
- Sunburst Arches
- French Doors or ByPass Panels for sliding patio doors
- Cafe or double-hung panels